Service You Can Trust!
Appliance Repair Service
No matter the make or model, our service technicians is nearby to serve you.
Ward Elkins Service is the leading Authorized Service Provider For Factory Warranty In Our Area. With factory-trained service technicians , you can be certain that your appliance is in good hands. Just a phone call away or Service Request Below.
Free Service Call With Repair!
Service Call Special $59.95
Service Call Special $59.95
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICE CALL
IF YOU HAVE FACTORY WARRANTY ON YOUR UNIT MAKE SURE THE PROBLEM IS COVER BY YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY AND SERVICE CALL WILL BE WAIVED,
PROOF OF DAY OF PURCHASE REQUIRE - FOR MORE INFO CHECK BELOW.
Factory Authorized Service Provider
Not all factory warranty are the same - call your factory warranty for details.
Standard Limited Warranty
Ward Elkins Inc - One Year Warranty on Parts installed and labor
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or installation instructions.
2. In-home instruction on how to use your product.
3. Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing (i.e. house wiring, fuses or water inlet hoses).
4. Consumable parts (i.e. light bulbs, batteries, air or water filters, preservation solutions, garage heater kit, etc.).
5. Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine OEM parts or accessories.
6. Conversion of products from natural gas or L.P. gas.
7. Damage from accident, misuse, foreign objects, outside, Temp below 50 Fahrenheit, fire, floods, acts of God or use with products not approved by FACTORY.
8. Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage or defects caused by unauthorized service, alteration or modification of the appliance.
9. Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the appliance finishes unless such damage results from defects in materials and workmanship and is reported to FACTORY within 30 days of Purchases.
10. Discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces resulting from caustic or corrosive environments including but not limited to high salt concentrations, high moisture or humidity or exposure to chemicals.
11. Food or medicine loss due to product failure.
12. Pick-up or delivery. This product is intended for in-home repair.
13. Travel or transportation expenses for service in remote locations where an authorized FACTORY servicer is not available.
14. Removal or re-installation of inaccessible appliances or built-in fixtures (i.e. trim, decorative panels, flooring, cabinetry, islands, countertops, drywall, etc.) that interfere with servicing, removal or replacement of the product.
15. Service or parts for appliances with original model/serial numbers removed, altered or not easily determined.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
FOR ANY MORE QUESTION ON YOUR WARRANTY PLEASE CALL YOUR WARRANTY OR EXTENDED WARRANTY, THANK YOU.